Total Pageviews

26 February 2014

Online Shop and Upcoming Events

A visitor at Ambiente asked if I had a online shop, which I don't, so it got me thinking. I asked some of my art friends and they said go for it. As I can always try it out for a few months and keep or delete it. So coming soon in mid-March will be an online shop on my website. www.ruthharrisonceramics.co.uk

I am taking part in Rising Stars touring exhibition starting off at New Ashgate Gallery in Farnham. Opens to the public on 8th March - 19th April, then it goes to Milton Keynes Art Centre 26th April - 31st May, finishing up at Smiths Row at Bury St Edmunds 7th June - 12th July.

The Contemporary Craft Festival at Bovey Tracey in Devon is one of the UK's finest craft events in Devon and I have been chosen to have a stand in the One Year On marquee for graduates or people within 1 year of setting up their businesses. 6th - 8th June 2014 click the link for more information http://craftsatboveytracey.co.uk/

The Big Art Show in Shropshire is on the 19th and 20th July and I will be selling my ceramic pieces there. Come and see me if you are in the area. Click the link for more information http://www.thebigartshow.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment