Total Pageviews

15 December 2013

Back Into The Swing Of Things...

I am in the process of making new collections and building up a stock ready for the New Year which is lined up with exhibitions, trade fairs and a few days exploring Germany squeezed in! I have ordered some more porcelain and coloured stain as I am running out of some colours and completely out of porcelain. 


It is 7 weeks until I will be exhibiting at Ambiente, Frankfurt in the Talents section. 7th-11th February at Messe Frankfurt Exhibition Grounds. Starting to get organised (and a little bit stressed) and ordering postcards and I have also made a video of myself making a piece, which I have then edited on the computer to speed it up a lot so instead of taking 90 minutes to watch it now only takes 8 minutes! So visitors can see how I make my work and will hopefully appreciate the time that goes in to each piece; as the disks are cut individually and put on to the cylinder one by one!

No comments:

Post a Comment